Dead Hippie

DieBoomerDie
@yahoo.com

We update regularly!


Powered by Blogger

Top 
Blogs

Politics 
blogs

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Boomer sexuality: sensitive stomachs beware

"[...] As a newly single woman, I found the topic compelling and relevant to my present circumstances. It validated me as a woman, and it gave me the feeling that I'm not alone, that other women share similar feelings and concerns about who they are in middle age," said Kantor, 58, who lives west of Boca Raton.

The subject of sexuality in middle age drew 85 women ages 45 to 60 to the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts on May 7, according to Robin Isaacson, Hadassah's national membership development associate, based in the regional office in Delray Beach."

"Middle Age and Sexuality Enliven Talks"
Sun-Sentinel
South Florida

Comments on "Boomer sexuality: sensitive stomachs beware"

 

post a comment