Dead Hippie

DieBoomerDie
@yahoo.com

We update regularly!


Powered by Blogger

Top 
Blogs

Politics 
blogs

Thursday, March 08, 2007

In praise of a boomer-free workplace

Barack Obama is dissing the baby boomers. But he's doing it tactfully, so people are talking about generational issues in politics, and I'm anticipating spillover into the workplace, which also needs this frank discussion.

I founded an online marketplace for city governments with a 50-something guy with a lot of experience.

Our investors, most over 50, were all his friends. They acted like it was impossible that I could have learned things fast enough to get into a room with them. One asked me to leave a meeting at such an inappropriate moment that even my partner was shocked.

"Bye-Bye Boomers: How Obama Can Change the Workplace"
The Hook

Comments on "In praise of a boomer-free workplace"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:29 AM) : 

I love Larouche's take on baby boomers.

http://www.larouchepub.com/lar/2006/3348unzipped_flies.html

 

post a comment